Didn't I put it in the title?! Well, this is my blow-by-blow account of my experience with Java, Linux and other Copyleft stuff. Blogging to take the FUD away!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A new MacBook

Rumors are wrong! Apple didn't release a new low-end version of the PowerBook. Instead it rebranded it and called the line MacBook. The new thing is sporting the new Intel dual-core Yonah processor.

The iMac has also been shifted to the new architecture
http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/01/10/newimac/index.php

Also, there's this new application called iDVD shipping with iLife. iPhoto was also improved.

Details of new stuff here:
http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/01/10/livekeynote/index.php

For those waiting for a new iBook. Sorry to disappoint you but there isn't any...

Now I can go back to sleep...I was half-awake 'til this time. Well, I guess I still have to eye for that iBook huh? hehehe :-P

Ah, no! The previous version of the PowerBook along that spec would probably get cheaper! Let's just wait and see :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home