Didn't I put it in the title?! Well, this is my blow-by-blow account of my experience with Java, Linux and other Copyleft stuff. Blogging to take the FUD away!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Mac OS X on an Intel machine

I have been craving for a Mac since I started with photography. With news that Apple will be shipping the Mac OS with Intel hardware, this dream is somehow coming true. Would this mean cheaper iBooks and Powerbooks? We don't know.

I found this link that seems to be very interesting. It's about Building a Mac using Intel hardware. You might not want to wait for the new ones to be shipped by Apple ;-)

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,1886868,00.asp

Nah, I still think it would still be nice to have the Apple logo glowing in the dark in my digital dark room. hehehehehe. However it would be fun to have a Windows free machine at home dual-booted with my favorite Linux flavor. Yes, windows free!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home