Didn't I put it in the title?! Well, this is my blow-by-blow account of my experience with Java, Linux and other Copyleft stuff. Blogging to take the FUD away!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Installing Linux in a Dell Inspiron 6000 Finale

Finally I had Fedora installed in my laptop and the built-in WIFI works! I shouldv'e installed Slackware but I saw some bugs for the ipw2200 driver mentioned in some of the forums so I hesitated to do that. It would've been great. Last time I installed slack was when it was still in the 8.1 version I think. Way back when Patrick V. wasn't ill yet. He's fine now anyway. Well, the itch has been scratched and I feel safe now. I don't know why I feel some security when workin' in Linux than Windows. Maybe it's really more secure?! It is more secure!!! I'll bet my ass on it. Now I can download anything I want without having to think about viruses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home